Keller's Kove has had many names, including Dunn's Trophy Bass Lodge. This resort has been around since the 1950's. Many families have come to know this location and all of it's history. This is a copy of an original postcard. The swimming pool remains with some modifications, including the addition of the Pavilion. The cabins near the pool had to be demolished, done a few years ago by the previous owner and replaced with RV sites. Keller's restaurant is finally on its last leg. The chimneys are separating away from the building, the floor is uneven and unable to be re-leveled. Everyone will remember John and Helen Haile for all the wonderful meals they served over the years, and the phone calls still come in asking if the restaurant is still open. What a wonderful legacy John and Helen created...the restaurant will be missed.