Don and Diane of Keller’s Cove & RV Resort is located on 10+ wooded acres overlooking beautiful Lake Norfork, off of Hand Cove Road. We provide cabin lodging, boat slips, swimming pool, covered 30 x 30 pavilion, RV campsites, a full laundry facility and 5G Internet throughout the resort! All of our cabins feature fully equipped kitchens and outdoor BBQ grills. Swim, fish, ski, scuba dive, play on Sand Island or take a spring drive to see the beautiful Dogwoods bloom or the leaves changing in the fall. Come spend some time with us.
Things to Know, Around the Resort:
The speed limit is 5 mph through the resort and around the camp sites
Please respect the rights and privacy of others. Do not cut through campsites.
- Cutting or injuring trees is strictly prohibited.
- Do not discard any gas cylinders or trash on the premises. Trash bin provided.
- Swimming Pool – for Cabin and RV and guests only. Additional guests will be at the discretion of the resort owners and requires advance permission and fees.
- Camp store and showers (coming soon)
- Laundry facility – Coin Operated now available
- Pavilion (coming soon)
- Firewood is available for purchase. No ground fires. We have fire pits available upon request.
- Wi-Fi – Wi-Fi access is complimentary and is intended for email and messaging. Wi-Fi speed is impacted by usage. While every effort has been made to provide Wi-Fi to every guest, it is not guaranteed.
- Each cabin has 1-2 televisions. We use the internet and have Roku available.
- If you bring your boat by trailer – please utilize the designated trailer parking vs. parking at your cabin or RV site.
- Boat slips are not pre-assigned they are on first come, first served. However, each guest must complete and sign the release of liability waiver, prior to docking their boat in the slip.